Tuesday 30 October 2012

Garbage Felt Kids

I've always liked collected things. ALWAYS! when I was younger I collected stickers (I still do now) only I collected them and stuck them on my wardrobe door!
I would collect anything from a merit sticker from school to free stickers from Smash Hits magazine, from the stickers you get for being good at the dentist to the labels from bubble bath bottles (honestly soooo many Radox stickers on my door!). But my favourite stickers were the few Garbage Pail Kids ones I got.

I love Garbage Pail Kids!

Whenever I came across any stickers or anything in my adult (and the bit in between that and being a kid) life I would get super excited.
A few years ago I got to see the Garbage Pail Kids film! My friend Alison got a copy, bloody loved it!
I think GPK are trendy again as now they're everywhere. I even got a book full of GPK artwork this year, eeek.

So I thought it was time to finally use this (very long) love of GPK in my art and so I present....

Garbage Felt Kids!


One of my nicknames is Snaileena, It's a joke because I am quick at pretty much everything I do.
I hope to do many more of these, for every GPK lover out there, your very own felt trading card!

Get in touch if you want to commisson one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment